BOOKING and ENQUIRY FORM
We offer fast, friendly and personal travel advice. Please take a moment to fill out this no obligations form to make an enquiry or to request a personalised itinerary. The advantage of booking online allows us to pass on any promotional or discounted offers. You can fill in as much or as little as you like, but the more you fill in the easier it is for us to create a perfect itinerary for your dream holiday to New Zealand.
Our aim is to create an itinerary to help you see and experience the best of what this truly amazing country has to offer. The itineraries are FREE as we are sure you will love our proposal so much you will continue to use our services and allow us to make the reservations for you, from which we earn commissions. Please note that up to this point, the prices quoted are not guaranteed until the establishments concerned respond with a confirmed reservation.
Once you have decided that the itinerary is perfect for you (you may adjust it as often as you like until it is perfect), the next step for us is to complete all the necessary reservations for you. At that stage we require a 10% deposit. The balance, once all prices are confirmed, is then due 60 days before your arrival in New Zealand.
New Zealand Highlights List
1. Discover the ‘birthplace of the nation’ at Waitangi, where the Treaty with the Maori was signed. While there take a cruise to the islands and swim with the dolphins, or a wild trip up Ninety Mile Beach to Cape Reinga.
2. Admire the view, climb the mast, bungee jump from the tower or just have dinner in the revolving restaurant at Auckland’s Sky Tower.
3. Auckland’s wild West Coast is, well, wild. The gannet colony at Muriwai is a 'must see'. Lush bush, deserted beaches and countless waterfalls await you only half an hour from downtown Auckland.
4. Go Black Water rafting or Glow Worm spotting through Waitomo’s caves, or for the ultimate underground experience try their "Lost World" or "Haggis Honking Holes" extended adventures.
5. Visit active volcanic White Island complete with steam vents, boiling mud and spewing craters. Alternatively take a 4x4 tour up Mount Tarawera for awesome tectonic views.
6. Rotorua has its own Devils home, try a Hangi feast and take in some Maori culture and ride the luge while you’re there. In Wai-o-tapu you can see the Champagne Pool, the Blue Lake and even the Green Lake.
7. Walk the Tongariro Crossing, the North Island’s best walk, plus home of Mount Doom and Mordor.
8. Sea-kayak or walk as much or as little as you like in Abel Tasman National Park - the boat can pick you up from any of the golden beaches. Be the first to leave footprints at sunrise at beautiful Wharariki Beach.
9. Tour the vineyards of Hawkes Bay, Martinborough and/or Marlborough enjoying some high class cuisine under the vines accompanied by some world class wines.
10. Go whale spotting, either by boat or from the air along the rugged Kaikoura Coast, before heading inland to the hot springs at Hanmer.
11. Enjoy the amazing contrasts of scenery in the Rangitata River Valley. Stay on a high country sheep station. Explore Middle-Earth and Narnia rolled into one.
12. Play golf on some of the most scenic and serene courses in the world! There are currently four of our courses ranked on the ‘100 Best Golf Courses in the World’ list.
13. Experience the mind blowing scenery on Coromandel Peninsula, kayak to Cathedral Cove followed by a soak in a freshly dug hole on Hot Water Beach.
14. See elegant Albatrosses, lazy Fur Seals, rare Hooker Sea Lions, near extinct Yellow Eyed Penguins, and the 160 million year old fossilized forest all in one day in the remote Catlins. Few have the chance to experience the abundant birdlife and beauty on Stewart Island.
15. Walk the Franz Josef or Fox Glaciers, or better still take a flight over the top. This magnificent ride will be the highlight of your lifetime.
16. Walk the ‘Rob Roy’ near Wanaka, to the foot of a glacier right on the edge of the rainforest.
17. If you’ve ever wanted to try canyoning, tandem skydiving or paragliding, Wanaka is the place to do it. Or how about off road rallying, or mountain biking down the ski slope of Cardrona in summer.
18. Wanaka is the base for the Siberia Experience – fly in to the remote Mt Aspiring National Park, hike over the range to the river and jetboat out... all in one day !
19. Next door is Queenstown where you can try bungee jumping, sledging or horseriding, or steam on the S.S. Earnslaw to Walter Peak Station for an insight into high country farming.
20. Paradise does exist, in the Dart River Valley. Jet boat to the source and raft back down. Many of the Lord of the Rings scenes were filmed here.
21. Experience the sound of silence on board your over-night boat once the tourists leave Milford Sound – the eighth wonder of the world. Kayak with the dolphins under the many waterfalls.
22. Discover the true meaning of the word fishing, whether it be for giant trout on remote rivers, hauling up huge snapper 2 at a time on the Waitamata, marlin fishing around Northland, or plucking fresh crayfish from the crevices and mussels from the rocks.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We take your privacy very seriously. You can be assured we will never pass your details to anybody else or use them for any other purpose. Any information you provide will never be provided to an outside party. Thank you for taking your time to fill in this form, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great day! From the Amazing New Zealand team.
We know New Zealand – we live here!